Plant Food Controlled Release Fertiliser
Bottle – 400g
Serbajadi Controlled Release Fertiliser is an organic chemical fertiliser that provides essential nutrients and trace elements for plants at all stages of growth. It is recommended for use on a variety of plants including home gardens, flowers, lawns, vegetables, seedlings and trees. It is designed to be used on all types of plants and can help to promote maximum yield.
Key Features & Benefits
- Made from organic materials. Typically, slower-release and less likely to burn or damage plants.
- Formulated to release its nutrients slowly over time, rather than all at once. This can help to provide a steady supply of nutrients to the plant, which can lead to healthier growth and development.
- Fortified with essential nutrients that plants need during all stages of growth and development
- Suitable for use on a variety of plants including home gardens, flowers, lawns, vegetables, seedlings and trees. It is designed to be used on all types of plants and can help to promote maximum yield.
- Easy to use
How To Apply
- Appropriate amount of fertiliser to use based on the size and the recommended dosage on the fertiliser package
- Apply fertiliser on the soil at 1 inch from the branch.
- Water the plants after applying the fertiliser to help it reach the roots
- Make sure provide your plants with proper care, including adequate sunlight, water, and good drainage. This will help them thrive and grow strong.
Direction of Usage
- Apply once every 10 days or as required.
- For ornamentals, orchids and potted plants, apply once every 2 weeks and use 1-2 level spoonful per plant depending on the pot size.
- For flower beds, vegetable beds, seed beds, lawns and trees, use 1-2 kg per square metre or 400-1 kg per tree depending on plant size.
Note: Keep the product away from children and pets to ensure their safety. Store the product in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight, to ensure its effectiveness and longevity.