VS017 / 1g
Serbajadi Aromatic Celtuce is a unique and flavourful vegetable that is native to Asia. It has a long, pale green stem with dark green leaves at the top and is typically eaten raw in salads or lightly cooked in stir-fries and soups.
💡Aromatic Celtuce can be eaten raw in salads, or lightly cooked in stir-fries, soups, and stews. Its delicate, aromatic flavour, which adds a subtle sweetness and depth to dishes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Has a mild, lettuce-like flavour with a hint of celery, which adds a subtle sweetness and depth to dishes.
- High in nutrients, including vitamins A, C, and K, as well as minerals such as iron and potassium.
- Contains only about 20 calories, making it a great choice for those trying to lose weight.
- High in fibre, which can help to improve digestion and prevent constipation.
- May have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and may be beneficial for heart health.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Germination can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the type of seed and the conditions