Dwarf Milky Pak Choy
VS061 / 1g
Serbajadi Dwarf Milky Pak Choy is a type of Chinese cabbage that is known for its easy growth, quick maturity and popular in orient. It is non-heading cabbage that has broad and flattish leaf stalks that widen at the base, the petioles are white and thickened. This vegetable is widely used in cooking for its succulent texture, it is a favourite in a wide variety of Chinese and Asian stir-fry recipes.
💡Dwarf Milky Pak Choy can be used extensively in cooking for its succulent texture, it can be braised, boiled, steamed, or stir-fried.
Key Features & Benefits
- Easy to grow and quickly matures.
- Widely and popularly grown in the orient.
- Non-heading cabbage, it has broad, flattish leaf stalks that widen at the base.
- Good source of vitamins and minerals, particularly vitamin A, vitamin C, and folate.
- Petioles are white and thickened, giving a unique appearance.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Germination can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the type of seed and the conditions.