Oily Green Winged Bean
VS065 / 1g
Oily Green Winged Bean is a type of bean plant that is known for its high oil content in the seeds, it's small size and its fast-growing habit. It is a good source of protein, fiber and oils.
💡Oily Green Winged Bean can be eaten fresh, cooked or dried and is versatile in cuisine.
Key Features & Benefits
- High oil content in the seeds which can be used for cooking or making oil.
- Fast-growing, with some varieties able to be harvested within 55-65 days of planting.
- Grows to be only 1-2 feet tall, making them a great option for small gardens or container gardening.
- Good source of protein, fibre, and oils.
- Easy to grow and does not require staking or support like some other bean varieties.
- Producing high yields of beans per plant.
- The seed pods have winged edges that give this plant its name.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Germination can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the type of seed and the conditions.