Angled Loofah – Petola
VS029 / 1g
Petola, also known as ridged gourd, is a sweet and tender vegetable. The gourd is typically harvested while it is still young and green, and the flesh is tender and sweet. It is low in calories but high in dietary fibre, vitamin C and other essential nutrients. It is believed to have medicinal properties and is beneficial for digestion and blood sugar control.
💡Angled Loofah can be used in a variety of dishes, such as soups, stews, and stir-fries, and is also used to make pickles.
Key Features & Benefits
- Low in calories but high in dietary fibre, vitamin C, and other essential nutrients.
- Can be eaten both when young and mature stage
- The flesh is tender and sweet and can be also used to make pickles.
- It is believed to have medicinal properties, such as being beneficial for digestion and blood sugar control.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Germination can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the type of seed and the conditions