Bitter Gourd - Peria
VS038 / 1g
Bitter gourd, also known as bitter melon, is a tropical vegetable that is known for its distinct bitter taste. The fruit is elongated and has a warty exterior, with a pale green colour. Bitter gourd is also known for its numerous health benefits, as it is rich in vitamins and minerals, and is believed to have anti-inflammatory and anti-diabetic properties.
💡Bitter gourd is commonly used in Asian cuisine, typically stir-fried, or added to soups and stews. Can be eaten raw or cooked in different way that help to reduce the bitterness
Key Features & Benefits
- Distinct bitter taste adds unique flavour to dishes
- Rich in vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, and iron
- Believed to have anti-inflammatory and anti-diabetic properties
- Often used in traditional medicine for its potential health benefits
- Low in calories and high in fibre, making it a healthy addition to any diet.
- Can be helpful in managing blood sugar levels
- Help in keeping blood pressure level in check
- Can also benefit for weight loss, detoxifying the liver, reducing inflammation, and fighting against cancer.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Germination can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the type of seed and the conditions.