FS001 / 1g
Snapdragon is a type of flowering plant known for its unique flower shape that resemble a dragon's face, it comes in a variety of colours, it blooms in spring and summer, it is a popular garden plant, and it can be used in cut flower arrangements.
🌸Symbolize both deception and graciousness. Legend has it that concealing a snapdragon makes a person appear fascinating and cordial. It is also believed that snapdragons have the power of "grasping" one's emotions, and if you can "snap" the dragon's mouth shut, you can control your emotions.
Key Features & Benefits
- Variety of colours, including red, orange, yellow, pink, purple, and white.
- Long blooming period, typically lasting from spring to fall.
- Attractive to pollinators such as bees, butterflies, and hummingbirds.
- Easy to grow and are suitable for both gardens and containers.
- Tolerate cool temperatures, making them a good option for cooler climates.
- Can be used as cut flowers, borders, and in mixed flower beds.
- Variety of heights, making them suitable for different garden settings.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Keep away from children and pets. Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.