Height : Medium, 2 - 4 (.6-1.2m )
1. Recommend using Serbajadi Biodegradeble Peat Pot Set to speed up the seed germination.
2. Recommend using Serbajadi Potting Mix or Potting Soil for transplanting.
3. Moisten the soil before adding the seeds. Add enough water to get a spongy wet consistency, avoid completely saturating the soil.
4. Dig a 2-3 inches (5.1-7.6 cm) deep hole and equally as wide. A transplanted/potted flower will need a hole as deep as the root ball that it comes with. Flowers don’t need to be smothered with soil, so burying them deep isn’t necessary.
5. Add a small sprinkle of water to moisten the seeds and the new soil. Do not drown your seeds.
6. Cover your container or germination tray which prevents your seeds from drying out, but it must be clear to allow adequate sunlight to pass through.
7. Remove the covering once the seedlings show two complete sets of leaves. Relocate the seedlings to a location with enough sunlight.
8. Place your seeds indoor 4 to 8 weeks before you transferring them to outdoor. Typically, this means starting them 4 to 8 weeks before the expected last frost. Doing so gives your seedlings plenty of time to develop prior to the transfer, making them strong enough to withstand winds, insects, and other pests.
9. During the growing stage, use Foliar Growing Inducer 63 as a Foliage Booster.
10. Recommend MoreBloom Flowering Booster 55 Fertiliser to ensure plants bloom with abundant flowers.
11. Water the plant twice on a daily basis.
Moderate level to grow
Provide full sunlight
Direct sowing or pot
Use well drainage soil
Keep away from children and pets
Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight