Plant Food Fruiting Inducer 43
400g & 2kg
Serbajadi Fruiting Inducer 43 is a granular compound fertiliser that is designed to promote fruit production in fruit trees and improve their resistance to diseases. It is a high-nutrient, inorganic fertiliser that should be used regularly to achieve the desired results.
Key Features & Benefits
- Made from inorganic compounds, which means it does not contain any living organisms. This can make it more stable and longer lasting than organic fertilisers, and it can also be used in a wider range of soil conditions.
- Formulated to provide a high level of nutrients to support the growth and development of fruit trees.
- Encourage fruit production in fruit trees, helping to increase the yield of your fruit crops.
- Help to improve the resistance of fruit trees to diseases, helping to keep them healthy and productive.
- Granular formula: easy to apply around the base of the plants.
- Can be used on a wide range of fruit trees
How To Apply
- Determine the appropriate amount of fertiliser to use. This will depend on the size and type of your plants, as well as the soil conditions and your desired results.
- Apply the fertiliser evenly around the base of your plants. Avoid getting it directly on the foliage or stem, as this can burn the plants.
- Apply fertiliser at 1 inch from the branch.
- Water your plants thoroughly after applying the fertiliser. This will help to activate the nutrients and allow them to be absorbed by the plants.
- Repeat the fertilisation process every 10 days
Direction of Usage
- Small potted plants: 1 level teaspoon per pot
- Big potted plants: 1 level tablespoon per pot
- Young trees: 3 to 5 tablespoons per plant
- Older trees: 5 to 10 tablespoons per plant
Note: It is always a good idea to test your soil before applying any fertiliser to ensure that it is properly balanced and that your plants are getting the nutrients they need.