Hong Kong Stem Flower Chinese Kale
VS060 / 1g
Serbajadi Hong Kong Stem Flower Chinese Kale is a perennial flowering vegetable with thick, glossy blue-green leaves, a thick stem, and small flower heads. It is popular in Southeast Asia, particularly with Chinese and Thai cooks. It is high in calcium, beta-carotene, vitamins C, B1, B2 and E, and minerals such as copper and iron.
💡Hong Kong Stem Flower Chinese Kale leaves can be pulled off the central stem, and the stem can be peeled and sliced for stir-frying.
Key Features & Benefits
- Contain calcium, which is good for bone health, and is also one of the most highly nutritious vegetables. It is a good source of beta-carotene and vitamins C, B1, B2, and E as well as many minerals, including copper, iron.
- The leaves can be pulled off the central stem, and the stem (except for the tough end) can also be peeled and sliced for stir-frying.
- Perennial plant and relatively easy to grow.
- Good source of many essential vitamins and minerals, making it a healthy addition to any diet.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Germination can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the type of seed and the conditions.