Sweet Aromatic Sharp Leaf Celtuce
VS064 / 1g
Serbajadi Sweet Aromatic Sharp Leaf Celtuce is a variety of lettuce that is known for its swollen crisp stem and narrow sharp leaves. It's an annual vegetable that tolerates a wide range of temperature, has a sweet aroma, vigorous growth.
💡Sweet Aromatic Sharp Leaf Celtuce stem is often eaten after being peeled and thinly sliced before being stir-fried.
Key Features & Benefits
- Swollen crisp stem
- Narrow and sharp, giving it a unique texture and appearance.
- Annual vegetable, meaning it completes its life cycle in one growing season.
- Tolerant to a wide range of temperature, making it a good option for different climates.
- Has a sweet aroma.
- Has a vigorous growth.
- Good source of vitamins A and K, and contains folate and potassium.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Germination can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the type of seed and the conditions. Do not direct to sunlight.