FS009 / 1g
Delphinium is a beautiful perennial flower that is known for its tall spikes of vibrant blue, purple, or white flowers. The flowers are arranged in clusters and are surrounded by lush green foliage. These plants are easy to grow and thrive in full sun to partial shade. They are perfect for adding a touch of colour to any garden and are often used in cut flower arrangements.
🌸Symbol of cheerfulness, goodwill, and protection. They are used to communicate encouragement and joy and to remember loved ones who have passed. They are also the official birth flower for July.
Key Features & Benefits
- Vibrant, tall spikes of blue, purple, or white flowers
- Lush green foliage
- Easy to grow and thrive in full sun to partial shade
- Perfect for adding a touch of colour to any garden
- Often used in cut flower arrangements
- Deer and rabbit resistant
- Bloom in late spring and early summer
- Can reach heights of up to 6 feet
- Hardy in zones 3-7.
- attractive to pollinators and hummingbirds
- Low maintenance
- suitable for cottage gardens, borders, and cut flowers.
- different varieties of Delphiniums available in different colours, heights, and blooming periods.
- Perennial, meaning it comes back year after year, providing a beautiful display of colour in your garden.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Keep away from children and pets. Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.