Butterhead Lettuce – Salad
VS043 / 1g
Butterhead lettuce, also known as Boston or Bib lettuce, is a type of loose-leaf lettuce characterized by its round, buttery-textured leaves that form a loose head. It has a delicate, mild flavour and a soft, tender texture.
💡Butterhead lettuce commonly used in salads, sandwiches, and as a garnish for various dishes
Key Features & Benefits
- Loose-leaf lettuce with round, buttery-textured leaves
- Delicate, mild flavour
- Soft, tender texture
- Good source of vitamins A and K.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Germination can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the type of seed and the conditions.