Agromarine Organic Hydrolysed Fish Fertiliser 200 ML
For all type of plant
Agromarine Organic Hydrolysed Fish Fertiliser is a high-quality, organic fertilizing solution that is made from 100% hydrolysed fish protein. It is rich in essential nutrients such as nitrogen, phosphorous, and potassium that are vital for optimal plant growth. This fertilizing solution can be easily applied to the soil or foliage of plants and is suitable for use on a wide range of plants including vegetables, herbs, flowers, and indoor plants.
💡Agromarine Organic Hydrolysed Fish Fertiliser is gentle on plants and is safe for use around children and pets. It is an eco-friendly choice that helps to support sustainable agriculture practices.
Key Features & Benefits
- Made from 100% organic hydrolysed fish, making it a safe and natural choice for plants.
- High nutrient content, including amino acids, enzymes, and micronutrients. These nutrients are essential for optimal plant growth and development.
- Apply to the soil around plants by mixing it with water.
- It can also be used as a foliar spray by mixing it with water and applying it directly to the leaves and stems of plants.
- Suitable for use on a wide range of plants including vegetables, flowers, herbs, and indoor plants.
- Organic fertilizers help to reduce the environmental impact of traditional chemical fertilizers.
How To Use
- Can be applied as a foliar spray by mixing it with water and applying it directly to the leaves and stems of plants. This method is effective for boosting crops from early to late stages of maturity, as the nutrients are absorbed into the plant's leaf surface and are rapidly translocated to the roots.
- Can also be used as a soil drench to encourage rapid microbial activity, especially in cases where chemical usage has decreased soil biological activity. This method helps to release stored sugars from the roots as energy for growth and fruit/tuber production and stimulates healthy microbial activity in the soil.
General: 5-10ml/L of water applied to point of run-off from the foliage.
Sensitive plants: 5 ml/L to point of run-off from the foliage.
Frequency: Use once every 1-2 weeks during active growth.