All Purpose Garden Soil
7L – 6kg
Serbajadi All Purpose Soil is a soil amendment that is designed for use in in-ground gardens. It is not suitable for use in pots or containers. This soil is suitable for use by flower and vegetable gardeners, and it is also suitable for use with water plants such as lotus and lilies. In addition, it is suitable for use with trees and shrubs. This soil is intended to provide plants with the nutrients they need to grow and thrive.
Key Features & Benefits
- Specifically formulated for use in in-ground gardens, rather than in pots or containers.
- Suitable for flower and vegetable gardeners
- Suitable for use with water plants such as lotus and lilies
- Suitable for trees and shrubs, good choice for those who are interested in landscaping.
- Provides plants with the nutrients they need to grow and thrive.
How To Use
- Choose a location in your garden that receives the appropriate amount of light for the plants you are growing.
- Test the pH of the soil in the area you have chosen. The pH of the soil should be within the appropriate range for the plants you are growing.
- Clear any weeds or debris from the area where you will be planting.
- Dig a hole that is large enough to accommodate the root ball of the plant you are planting.
- Place the plant in the hole and fill in around the roots with the soil, tamping it down gently to remove any air pockets.
- Water the soil thoroughly to help settle it around the roots of the plant.
- Continue to water the plants as needed to keep the soil moist but be careful not to overwater.
Note: Follow the instructions for the specific type of plant you are growing. Different plants have different requirements for soil type, watering, and fertilisation.