FS018 / 1g
The French Marigold is a brightly coloured annual flower that is easy to grow and maintain. It produces double blooms in shades of orange, yellow, and red, and thrives in full sun. The French Marigold is perfect for adding colour to your garden beds and borders and is also a popular choice for container gardening.
🌸Symbolize power, strength, and light, as well as representing despaired love. They can be a reminder of the powerful and positive energy that lives within us, as well as the pain of losing someone we love.
Key Features & Benefits
- Bright and vibrant colours, come in a range of orange, yellow, and red shades that add a splash of colour to any garden.
- Easy to grow and low maintenance
- Popular choice for container gardening, as they do not require a lot of space and can be grown on patios or balconies.
- Long blooming season
- Attracts beneficial insects like ladybugs, hoverflies, and parasitic wasps, which help to control pests in the garden.
- Can be used in a variety of ways, from traditional bedding plants to cut flowers and even as an edible herb.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Keep away from children and pets. Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.