Four Angled Bean – Kacang Botor
VS031 / 1g
The Four Angled Bean (Vigna caracalla) is a perennial vine in the legume family that is known for its unique, twisted pods that have four angles, giving it the name "Four Angled Bean." The vine can grow up to 15 feet long and produces clusters of small, white or purple flowers that are followed by the twisted, four-angled pods. The beans are typically eaten as a vegetable, they are also known as "snake beans" or "yardlong beans".
💡Four Angled Bean can be consumed cooked or raw.
Key Features & Benefits
- Unique appearance - The pods are typically green when immature, and turn brown or black when ripe. The leaves are green and are generally oval-shaped.
- Its unique appearance and climbing habit make it a striking addition to any landscape.
- The plant can be trained to climb a trellis or allowed to trail as a ground cover.
- Sweet and crisp, with a nutty flavour, they are commonly used in salads, or eaten fresh as a snack.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Germination can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the type of seed and the conditions