Horticultural Biochar Mulch
5L & 20L
Serbajadi Premium Horticultural Biochar Mulch can be used as mulches, potting mixture, soil amendment and garden decoration.
Key Features & Benefits
- Improve the structure of the soil, making it more porous and better able to retain moisture and nutrients.
- Increase the fertility of the soil by providing a source of nutrients and improving the soil's ability to retain nutrients.
- Help to reduce water usage in the garden by improving the soil's moisture retention capabilities and reducing evaporation.
- Help to suppress weeds by blocking light and reducing the germination of weed seeds.
- Improve plant growth by providing a source of nutrients and improving soil structure and fertility.
- Increase plant resistance to pests and diseases by improving soil health and creating a more favourable environment for plants to grow in.
How To Use
- Spread a layer of biochar mulch over the soil in your garden or around your plants. A thickness of about 2-4 inches is generally sufficient.
- Gently water the mulch to help it settle into place and begin enriching the soil.
- As the mulch breaks down over time, it will release nutrients into the soil and help to improve soil structure and fertility.
- Avoid applying the mulch too thickly, as this can reduce the amount of oxygen available to the soil and plants.
- Avoid applying the mulch too close to the base of plants, as this can create a moist environment that is favourable to pests and diseases.
- Water the mulch regularly to help it break down and release nutrients into the soil.
- As the mulch breaks down, add a new layer to maintain a consistent level of coverage.
Note: It is important to follow the specific instructions for the plant you are growing, as different plants have different watering and care requirements.