Plant Food More Bloom Flowering Inducer 55
400g & 2kg
Serbajadi More Bloom Flowering Inducer is a fertiliser specifically formulated for use on flowering plants. It is made with a Dutch formulation of Potassium Nitrate Blend and is designed to promote healthy, abundant flowering in a variety of plants. Regular use of this fertiliser can help to increase the number and intensity of flowers, as well as the brightness and richness of their colours. It is a high-quality, high-nutrient fertiliser that is suitable for use on all types of flowering plants.
Key Features & Benefits
- Made with a unique Dutch formulation of Potassium Nitrate Blend that is designed to promote healthy flowering in plants.
- Help to increase the number and intensity of flowers, as well as the brightness and richness of their colours.
- High-quality, high-nutrient fertiliser to support the best possible flowering in plants.
- Granular formula: easy to apply around the base of the plants.
- Can also support the overall health and growth of plants.
How To Apply
- Determine the appropriate amount of fertiliser to use. This will depend on the size and type of your plants, as well as the soil conditions and your desired results.
- Apply the fertiliser evenly around the base of your plants. Avoid getting it directly on the foliage or stem, as this can burn the plants.
- Apply fertiliser at 1 inch from the branch.
- Water your plants thoroughly after applying the fertiliser. This will help to activate the nutrients and allow them to be absorbed by the plants.
- Repeat the fertilisation process every 10 days
Direction of Usage
- Small potted plants: 1 level teaspoon per pot
- Big potted plants: 1 level tablespoon per pot
- Young trees: 3 to 5 tablespoons per plant
- Older trees: 5 to 10 tablespoons per plant
Note: It is always a good idea to test your soil before applying any fertiliser to ensure that it is properly balanced and that your plants are getting the nutrients they need.