1. Suitable to grow in all types of soil as long as the plants are given extra moisture in dry weather.
2. Grow in a window box, or pot either from sees or by dividing old plants.
3. Harvesting is possible only about 4 months when leaves are long and fully mature. However, the first planting does not produce much harvest but replanting does. It also takes 40 days to harvest the replanted plants.
4. How to harvest: Cut the whole clump just above the ground.
5. Avoid watering unless the weather is extremely dry. Frequent watering encourages surface rooting, and it is far better to encourage plants to develop deep roots. Keep the plants weed-free, as weeding is difficult once the clump is well established.
Easy to grow
Provide full sunlight
Use well drainage soil
Keep away from children and pets
Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight