Amaranth Perfect Red – Bayam Merah Istimewa
VS014 / 1g
Red-leaved Amaranth, also known as Chinese spinach, is a striking and flavourful vegetable that is easy to grow and packed with nutrients.
💡Red Amaranth leaves and stems can be cooked in a variety of ways, including steaming, simmering in soups, and cooking in coconut milk with root vegetables.
Key Features & Benefits
- Considered one of the world's healthiest vegetables, with high levels of vitamins and minerals.
- Easy to grow in a garden, making it a convenient and inexpensive option for home cooks.
- Both leaves and stems are edible
- The bright red leaves of red-leaved Amaranth add a visually appealing touch to dishes.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Germination can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the type of seed and the conditions