Chinese Kale – Kai Lan
VS023 / 1g
Chinese Kale, also known as Chinese broccoli, is a popular and nutritious leafy vegetable in Southeast Asia. It has flat, glossy leaves with thick stems and small flower heads like broccoli. It is rich in minerals, including copper, iron, calcium, and magnesium, and is a good source of fibre and vitamins C, B1, B2, and E, as well as vitamin K. It contains 45% protein and has anti-cancer properties.
💡Chinese Kale can be used in a variety of cooking methods, including stir-frying, steaming, and serving with oyster sauce or in fried noodles with gravy.
Key Features & Benefits
- Contain minerals such as copper, iron, calcium, and magnesium, as well as being a good source of fibre and vitamins C, B1, B2, and E, and vitamin K. It also contains 45% protein and has anti-cancer properties.
- Expensive, but is worth it due to its high quality and nutritional value.
- Large and slightly crinkled and are generally pulled off the central stem. The stems (except for the tough end) can be peeled and sliced for stir fry.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Germination can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the type of seed and the conditions