Chinese Radish - Lobak Putih
VS025 / 1g
Chinese radish, also known as Oriental or white radish, is a mild-flavoured, large, white radish commonly used in Japanese cuisine. It is easy to grow and has a sharp, zesty taste that is great in salads and dips. The leaves are rich in nutrients and the roots can be stored for a few weeks. It is popular in backyard gardens due to its fast harvest and small space requirements.
💡Chinese radish can be eaten raw in salads or cooked in soups and can also be preserved in salt or pickled.
Key Features & Benefits
- Mild flavour that is not as strong as other types of radishes, making it suitable for a wider range of dishes.
- Easy to grow and can be harvested quickly, making it a popular choice for backyard gardens.
- Sharp, zesty taste of Chinese radish livens up salads and is great with dips and dressings.
- Rich in nutrients such as calcium, iron, protein, and Vitamins A and C.
- Can be stored for a few weeks in a cool, dry place, allowing for a longer shelf life.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Germination can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the type of seed and the conditions