Common Sunflower (Tall)
FS011 / 1g
The Common Sunflower, also known as the Annual Sunflower, is a tall and striking annual flower known for its large yellow or orange petals and dark brown center. They are easy to grow and thrive in full sun. They are a popular choice for gardens, meadows, and as cut flowers. They typically bloom in the late summer and early fall.
🌸Symbolize loyalty, adoration, and thanks to the myth of Clytie and Apollo. They are also associated with the sun and are known for being a happy flower, making them a perfect choice to brighten someone's mood during summer.
Key Features & Benefits
- Tall and striking annual flower
- Large yellow or orange petals and dark brown center
- Can reach heights of up to 12 feet and have a diameter of up to 12 inches
- Easy to grow and thrive in full sun
- Popular choice for gardens, meadows, and as cut flowers
- Attract pollinators such as bees and butterflies
- Bloom in late summer and early fall
- Hardy in zones 3-9
- Drought-tolerant and low maintenance
- Great addition to any wildflower garden
- Edible seeds
- used for a variety of purposes such as oil, birdseed, and human food.
- Symbolizes positivity, strength, and happiness.
- Versatile and can be used in different landscaping styles.
- A great way to add a touch of color to any garden.
- Long lasting blooms.
- Can be grown in large fields for commercial use.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Keep away from children and pets. Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.