FS004 / 1g
Crested Cockscomb is a type of ornamental flower known for its unique crested blooms in shades of red, pink, and yellow. It's easy to grow, and blooms in summer and fall. It's often used as a cut flower.
🌸Cockscomb, also known as brain celosia, wool flower, red fox, and in China 'chi kuan', is a flower that symbolizes silliness and affection. They are perfect for flower arrangements and bouquets for friends and siblings. It is highly cultivated in China.
Key Features & Benefits
- Have a unique crested shape that sets them apart from other flowers. They come in a variety of colours such as red, pink, yellow, and orange.
- Easy to grow and can be grown in most climates.
- Typically blooms in summer and fall, providing a long period of colour in the garden.
- Can be used as a cut flower and will last for several days in a vase.
- Heat tolerant and can handle hot summer temperatures.
- Low maintenance
- Attractive, with green or bronze leaves.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Keep away from children and pets. Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.