Ma Yee Pak Choy
VS058 / 1g
Ma Yee Pak Choy is a Chinese vegetable that is easy to grow and popular in Asia. It is a non-heading dwarf cabbage with curly leaves, white thickened petioles and is known for its juicy and crunchy texture.
💡Ma Yee Pak choy often used in a variety of Chinese and Asian dishes such as stir-fry and can be cooked in different ways like braised, boiled, steamed.
Key Features & Benefits
- Easy to grow and suitable for small gardens or container gardening.
- Quick maturity and can be harvested in a short period of time.
- Non-heading type of dwarf cabbage.
- Curly and widen out at the base with white and thickened petioles, known for its juicy and crunchy texture.
- Good source of Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, vitamin B9, potassium and dietary fibre.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Germination can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the type of seed and the conditions.