Deep Green Long Bean
VS049 / 1g
Serbajadi Deep Green Long Bean is a popular annual climbing herb from the Leguminosae family. It has long stems that can grow up to 4 meters and climbs in an anticlockwise direction. It has trifoliate leaves, and the young pods and leaves are edible and commonly used in traditional dishes. The beans are best when harvested frequently when pods are full-sized and firm for best taste and higher yields.
💡Deep Green Long Bean leaves and the pods of the Deep Green Long Bean are edible and are commonly used in traditional dishes such as soups, stews, and curries.
Key Features & Benefits
- Grow up to 4 meters long, making them a unique and visually striking vegetable.
- Climbing plant, which means it can be trained to grow up a trellis or other support, making it a great option for small gardens or container gardening.
- Good source of protein, fibre, iron, and other essential vitamins and minerals.
- High yields of beans per plant.
- Very popular vegetable in many parts of the world, especially in Southeast Asia.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Germination can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the type of seed and the conditions.