HS004 / 1g
Serbajadi Herb Seeds Dill is a therapeutic herb with many uses. It is a beneficial addition to any garden but may attract pests like slugs and caterpillars.
💡Dill can be used in a variety of ways, including as a fresh herb, dried herb, or in seed form.
Key Features & Benefits
- Have a distinct, refreshing flavour that is popular in many cuisines, particularly in Mediterranean and Eastern European dishes.
- Has been traditionally used for medicinal purposes, particularly for digestive issues and as a mild sedative.
- Easy to grow and can be grown in a variety of soil types and climates.
- Attractive and can add visual interest to a garden.
- Can be planted alongside with other vegetable plants such as cucumber, lettuce, onion, and spinach, as the aroma of dill can repel certain pests and insects.
- Can attract pests such as slugs and caterpillars, so it's important to keep an eye out for them when growing dill.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Please note that this information is based on common characteristics of Dill and can vary depending on the specific variety and growing conditions. Germination can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the type of seed and the conditions.