Dwarf Bean – Kacang Renek
VS048 / 1g
Serbajadi Dwarf Bean, also known as Vigna Sesquipalis, is a unique bush type French bean that is short, upright, and does not need poles or supports. It thrives in warm climates and is suitable for both commercial and home gardening. It produces light green pods that are highly nutritious.
💡Dwarf beans can be eaten fresh, canned, frozen or dried.
Key Features & Benefits
- Grow to be only 1-2 feet tall, making them a great option for small gardens or container gardening.
- Early maturity, with some varieties able to be harvested within 55 days of planting.
- High yields of beans per plant.
- Easy to grow, and do not require staking or support like some other bean varieties.
- Variety of types, including snap beans, shell beans, and dry beans.
- Good source of protein, fibre, iron, and other essential vitamins and minerals.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Germination can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the type of seed and the conditions.