VS034 / 1g
Broccoli is a green vegetable that is part of the cruciferous family of vegetables, which also includes cauliflower, kale, and Brussels sprouts. It has an edible stem and flower heads that are tightly packed with small buds that resemble tiny trees. The buds, stem, and leaves are all edible, but the flower head is the most consumed part. Broccoli has a slightly bitter and nutty flavour and a crunchy texture.
💡Broccoli can be used in many dishes such as steaming, sautéing, stir frying, roasting, adding to soups, and casseroles. Broccoli can also be eaten raw and is a popular snack when cut into small florets and dipped in hummus or ranch dressing.
Key Features & Benefits
- Great source of vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C, vitamin K, and potassium, as well as antioxidants, which may help to reduce inflammation and lower the risk of certain diseases.
- Low in calories: It is low in calories, making it a great addition to a healthy diet.
- Rich in dietary fibre, broccoli promotes healthy digestion and regular bowel movements.
- Contains very low amounts of fat, making it a healthy alternative to other side dishes.
- Contains Vitamin C that is essential for the proper functioning of the immune system.
- Contains Vitamin K which is essential for maintaining the health of bones.
- Contains potassium, which helps to regulate blood pressure levels in the body.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Germination can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the type of seed and the conditions. Preferably not direct sunlight.