VS036 / 1g
Cauliflower is a versatile and nutritious vegetable that belongs to the cruciferous family. It is known for its unique white head, or "curd," that is surrounded by green leaves. Cauliflower has a mild, nutty flavour and a firm texture.
💡Cauliflower can be eaten raw, cooked, or roasted and can be used in a variety of dishes such as soups, salads, and roasted vegetables. It can also be used as a low-carb substitute for rice or mashed potatoes. Can also be used to make cauliflower rice, cauliflower pizza crust and cauliflower steaks.
Key Features & Benefits
- Low-calorie vegetable, making it a great addition to any diet for weight management.
- Rich in Vitamin C, an essential nutrient that helps to boost immunity and promote healthy skin and hair.
- Vitamin K is essential for maintaining healthy bones and blood clotting.
- Contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds that help to protect against disease and support overall health.
- Gluten-free, making it suitable for those with celiac disease or gluten sensitivities.
- Vegetarian and vegan-friendly that can be enjoyed by both vegetarians and vegans.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Germination can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the type of seed and the conditions. Preferably not direct sunlight.