Cucumber - Timun
VS003 / 1g
Cucumis sativa, commonly known as cucumbers, are a type of vegetable in the Cucurbitaceae family which also includes pumpkins, squash, and gourds. They are easy to grow and are popular garden vegetables. Cucumbers are high in magnesium, potassium, and vitamins A, C, and K, and contain 24% protein.
💡Cucumbers have a high-water content and are low in calories but are rich in skin-protective ingredients.
Key Features & Benefits
- Easy to grow and are popular garden vegetables.
- High in essential nutrients such as magnesium, potassium, and vitamins A, C, and K.
- Contain 24% protein.
- Low in calories due to their high-water content.
- Rich in skin-protective ingredients and are known to cleanse and beautify the skin.
- Can be eaten raw as a salad vegetable or made into pickles and are also used in soups.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Germination can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the type of seed and the conditions