Lady’s Finger – Kacang Bendi
VS008 / 1g
Serbajadi Lady's Fingers, also known as Hibiscus esculentus or Abelmoschus esculentus, is an easy-to-grow annual tropical herb in the Malvaceous family. Its mature fruit, which is used as a vegetable, has a 5-angled pod with large sticky seeds inside.
💡Lady's Fingers can be eaten raw, sliced, fried, or used in a variety of dishes, including stews, meat dishes, and omelettes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Easy to grow, making them suitable for gardeners of all levels.
- Grow quickly in warm weather, allowing for a faster harvest.
- High in vitamins and minerals, including vitamin B, folic acid, and fibre.
- Have cream yellow and dark purple flowers that resemble hibiscus flowers, adding a decorative touch to gardens.
- Produce many pods, providing an ample harvest.
- Generally resistant to pests and diseases, making them easy to care for.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Germination can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the type of seed and the conditions