Red Chilli – Cili Merah
VS005 / 1g
Serbajadi Red Chili is a branched perennial herb with a woody stem at its base. It contains capsaicin, which can boost immune function and protect skin, and is high in vitamin C and vitamin B6. Red Chili plants can grow to be 0.5-1.5 m tall and produce small, narrow or rounded fruit that can be grown in pots, vegetable beds, or in the ground. The fruit starts off green or purplish and ripens to various colours including red, orange, yellow, brown, cream, or purplish. It may help prevent stomach cancer and has been shown to neutralize cancer-related causes.
💡Red Chili can be eaten raw, pickled, cooked, or dried and ground, and is often used to add hotness to dishes
Key Features & Benefits
- Contains capsaicin, a chemical that can boost immune function and protect skin.
- High in vitamin C and vitamin B6, which play important roles in generating energy and may help prevent stomach cancer.
- Can be eaten raw, pickled, cooked, or dried and ground, and is used in a variety of dishes to add hotness according to taste.
- Can grow to be 0.5-1.5 m tall and produce small, narrow or rounded fruit.
- Can be grown in pots, vegetable beds, or in the ground, and the fruit can be harvested in its unripe or ripe stage.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Germination can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the type of seed and the conditions