Watermelon - Tembikai
VS021 / 1g
Watermelon is a round fruit with juicy red flesh that is 60% of the whole fruit. It is grown for its fleshy fruit and seeds. Watermelon grows best in hot, dry areas with plenty of sunshine. It is eaten fresh for its juicy flesh and the seeds are dried and parched for chewing. The fruit is 93.5% water.
💡Watermelon can be eaten fresh, in salads, smoothies, or as a refreshing drink.
Key Features & Benefits
- High water content, making it a refreshing and hydrating fruit to eat.
- Juicy flesh of watermelon is a delicious and satisfying snack, perfect for hot summer days.
- Rich in vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C, potassium, and lycopene.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Germination can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the type of seed and the conditions