French Bean – Kacang Buncis
VS015 / 1g
French beans, also known as legumes, are annual plants that produce long and slender pods with kidney-shaped seeds. They can be eaten when young or mature, and are a good source of vitamins A, C, and E, as well as protein and fibre.
💡French beans can be eaten raw when young or cooked by boiling or steaming. They can be added to salads, soups, and other dishes.
Key Features & Benefits
- High in vitamins A, C, and E
- Good source of protein and fibre which can help with digestion and weight management.
- Can be stored for a long time when dried, making them a convenient and long-lasting food to have on hand.
- Contains only about 30-40 calories, making it a good choice for those trying to lose weight.
- Fast-growing annual plants, making them easy to cultivate and harvest.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Germination can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the type of seed and the conditions