HS005 / 1g
Serbajadi Herb Seeds Genovese Basil is a popular herb known for its easy growth and high yield. It has a sweet aroma and is best grown in warm weather away from direct sunlight.
💡Genovese Basil widely used in cooking, particularly in Mediterranean and Italian dishes. It is also used to make pesto. Also, can be used fresh or dried in a variety of dishes including pasta, salads, and sandwiches.
Key Features & Benefits
- Popular herb known for its strong aroma and culinary uses.
- Easy to grow and can produce an excellent yield.
- Strong, sweet aroma which makes it popular in cooking.
- Warm weather and does not tolerate cold temperatures well.
- Does not appreciate direct scorching sun, so it is best grown in a location that gets some shade during the hottest part of the day.
- Medicinal properties. It has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which may help reduce the risk of certain diseases.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Please note that this information is based on common characteristics of Genovese Basil and can vary depending on the specific variety and growing conditions. Germination can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the type of seed and the conditions.