White Stalk Choy Sam – Sawi Batang Putih
VS057 / 1g
Serbajadi Grade A White Stalk Choy Sam is a type of vegetable in the Brassica Rapa L. var. parachinensis family, also known as Cruciferae. It is an easy to grow, annual plant that is known for its non-fibrous, good eating quality leaves that are rich in vitamins A, B, and C, and minerals like iron and calcium.
💡White Stalk Choy Sam leaves and stems are commonly consumed as a dish or as an ingredient in noodle dishes. The crispy stems can be blanched or boiled as a green vegetable and served with oyster sauce or other sauces.
Key Features & Benefits
- Rich in vitamins A, B, and C, and minerals like iron and calcium.
- Quick-growing vegetable and can be harvested within 45-60 days of planting.
- Easy to grow and does not require staking or support like some other vegetables.
- Cold-tolerance and can be grown in a variety of climates.
- Producing high yields per plant, making it a productive crop.
- Low maintenance vegetable and requires minimal care once established.
- Can be stored for a longer period due to its non-perishable nature.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Germination can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the type of seed and the conditions.