Green Amaranth – Bayam Hijau
VS024 / 1g
Green Amaranth, also known as Chinese Spinach or edible amaranth, is a nutritious tropical vegetable that is easy to grow in a high temperature environment. It is a short-lived annual plant with thick, fleshy stems and is rich in protein, iron, calcium, and vitamins A and C.
💡Green Amaranth better cook in a variety of dishes, including being steamed, stir-fried, or mixed in with meat or fish.
Key Features & Benefits
- Tropical vegetable that is easy to grow in high temperature environments.
- Nutritious, being rich in protein, iron, calcium, and vitamins A and C.
- Short-lived annual plant with thick, fleshy stems.
- High in protein, iron, calcium, and vitamins A and C, making it a great choice for those looking to boost their nutrition.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Germination can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the type of seed and the conditions