VS047 / 1g
Serbajadi Hawaiian Lettuce is a annual herb with cylindrical stems, tolerant to a wide range of conditions, producing an abundance of tasty and attractive frilly green leaves. It is a popular salad ingredient, low in calories, and a source of beta-carotene and vitamin A.
💡Hawaiian Lettuce can be eaten raw in salads, sandwiches, and as a decorative garnish for other foods. Also be cooked as a vegetable and added to soups and stir-fries.
Key Features & Benefits
- Annual, globous herb with cylindrical stems, up to 10 cm in most cultivars
- Tolerant to a wide range of climatic and soil conditions
- Vigorous grower producing an abundance of tasty, attractive, frilly green leaves
- Low in calories making it popular for dieters and those wanting to stay trim
- Rich in beta-carotene and vitamin A
- Versatile ingredient in many dishes
- Nutritious and healthy addition to meals.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Germination can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the type of seed and the conditions.