Hong Kong Choy Sam
VS045 / 1g
Serbajadi Hong Kong Choy Sam is a type of Chinese cabbage grown as an annual, known for its good quality leaves and stems that are edible.
💡Hong Kong Choy Sam often used in soups, noodle dishes, and can also be stir-fried or braised.
Key Features & Benefits
- Biennial herb grown as an annual
- Cultivation is more successful during the dry season with necessary irrigation
- Known for its good quality leaves and stems that are edible
- Versatile vegetable that can be used in a variety of dishes
- Flowering tips are also edible, adding a unique flavour to dishes.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Germination can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the type of seed and the conditions.