Hong Kong Dark Green Big Stem Choy Sam
VS054 / 1g
Hong Kong Dark Green Big Stem Choy Sam is an easy and productive vegetable that grows vigorously, with broad yellowish-green leaves and yellow flowers. It has non-fibrous, good eating quality, and is rich in vitamins A, B, C, and minerals such as iron and calcium.
💡Hong Kong Dark Green Big Stem Choy Sam commonly consumed as a dish, in noodle dishes and the crispy stems can be blanched or boiled and served with oyster sauce or other sauces.
Key Features & Benefits
- Easy to grow and thrives under good conditions.
- Productive vegetable for home gardens.
- Broad, yellowish-green leaves and yellow flowers that are non-fibrous and have a good taste.
- Rich in vitamins A, B, and C, and in minerals such as iron and calcium.
- Matures quickly and can be harvested within 55 days of planting.
- It produces high yields of leaves and stems.
- Can be grown in container gardening because of its compact size.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Germination can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the type of seed and the conditions.