Hong Kong Kai Lan
VS044 / 1g
Serbajadi Hong Kong Kai Lan is a Chinese kale vegetable with thick, glossy leaves that is popular in Southeast Asia. It is high in calcium and nutrients such as beta-carotene, vitamins C, B1, B2, and E, and minerals like copper and iron. It is often used in stir-fries and is an expensive, but highly sought after, leafy vegetable.
💡Hong Kong Kai Lan are popular leafy vegetable that is often used in stir-fries and can be pulled off the central stem and sliced for cooking.
Key Features & Benefits
- Perennial plant that is sometimes referred to as Chinese Kale
- Thick, fat, glossy blue-green leaves that are large and slightly crinkled with a thick waxy coating
- Popular with Chinese cooks throughout Southeast Asia and with the Thais
- High in calcium which is good for bone health
- Excellent content of beta-carotene and also a very good source of vitamins C, B1, B2, and E, as well as many minerals including copper, iron
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Germination can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the type of seed and the conditions.