Coriander – Daun Ketumbar
VS016 / 1g
Serbajadi Coriander is an annual herb with a pleasant aroma and strong celery flavour, commonly used in Asian cooking and as a flavouring herb and vegetable.
💡Coriander leaves and stems have a strong celery flavour and can be used whole in cooking soups, stews, and curries. The slightly fragrant and spicy flavour can also add an interesting twist to desserts.
Key Features & Benefits
- Easy to grow and maintain, making it a popular choice for home gardens.
- Has a pleasant aroma that is often used to enhance the flavour of dishes.
- Can last up to a week in the refrigerator, making it a convenient and long-lasting herb to have on hand.
- Good source of vitamins A, C, and K, as well as minerals such as iron, calcium, and potassium.
- May have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and may be beneficial for digestion and blood sugar control.
How To Grow
- Soak Serbajadi Coriander seed in the water for 1 day before planting
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Germination can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the type of seed and the conditions