Lettuce – Daun Salad
VS012 / 1g
Serbajadi Lettuce is a leafy green vegetable that is known for its frilly, attractive leaves. It is commonly used in salads, sandwiches, and as a decorative garnish, and is low in calories and high in nutrients.
💡Lettuce can be eaten raw or cooked, and is often added to soups, stir-fries, or braised. Commonly used in salads, sandwiches, and as a decorative garnish
Key Features & Benefits
- Leafy green vegetable with frilly, attractive leaves
- Low in calories and high in nutrients
- Best consumed raw to retain its vitamins and minerals but can also be blanched by immersing it in boiling water for a few seconds.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Germination can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the type of seed and the conditions