Lettuce Fire Red
VS046 / 1g
Serbajadi Lettuce Fire Red, also known as Lactuca Sativa Var, is a deep red leafed lettuce that is attractive and tasty. It is low in calories and a source of beta-carotene and vitamin A.
💡Lettuce Fire Red is a popular salad ingredient and can also be cooked and added to soups and stir-fries.
Key Features & Benefits
- Attractive deep red leaves that add a pop of colour to salads and dishes
- Tasty and versatile, can be eaten raw or cooked
- Vigorous grower, produces an abundance of frilly green leaves
- Low in calories, making it a popular choice for dieters and those looking to stay trim
- Rich in beta-carotene and vitamin A, providing nutritional benefits
- A basic ingredient in sandwiches, soups, and stir-fries.
- Can be used as a decorative garnish for other foods.
- It is an annual globous herb with cylindrical stems.
- Incredibly ornamental as well as appetizing.
- A perfect starting point for every good salad.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Germination can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the type of seed and the conditions.