Mealy Cup Sage
FS016 / 1g
The Mealy Cup Sage is a small, compact plant with delicate, grey-green leaves. It is a hardy herb that is often used in cooking, with a subtle, slightly bitter flavour. It is easy to care for and can be grown in a variety of environments. Perfect for small gardens or as a houseplant.
🌸Symbolize domestic virtue and are believed to indicate the health and well-being of a household. They have a strong association with medieval language of flowers, where they are believed to wilt when things go badly and flourish when all is well.
Key Features & Benefits
- Hardy and easy to care for
- Can be grown in a variety of environments
- Delicate, grey-green leaves
- Used in cooking for its subtle, slightly bitter flavour
- Perfect for small gardens or as a houseplant
- Can be used fresh or dried
- Can be used in a variety of dishes such as pasta, salad, and meat dishes.
- Rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds.
- Can be used to make tea and other infusions
- Can be used as a natural remedy for digestive problems, sore throat and headaches.
- Provides a beautiful ornamental look in any garden.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Keep away from children and pets. Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.