FS013 / 1g
Morning Glory is a beautiful, climbing vine that is known for its large, trumpet-shaped flowers. The flowers come in a variety of colours including pink, purple, blue, red, and white. They have a delicate, sweet fragrance and are perfect for adding a touch of colour to any garden.
🌸Symbolism of love, life, and death, as it blooms each morning and dies each evening, resembling the cycle of human life. It is also associated with the idea of love in vain.
Key Features & Benefits
- Large, trumpet-shaped flowers in various colours such as pink, purple, blue, red, and white
- Delicate, sweet fragrance
- Easy to grow and thrive in full sun to partial shade
- Can be trained to climb a trellis, fence, or wall or used as a ground cover
- Bloom in the morning and close in the afternoon
- Hardy in zones 3-9
- Fast growth and can reach up to 20 feet in height
- Annuals, meaning they will need to be replanted each year
- easy to grow from seed
- Attractive to hummingbirds and butterflies
- Great for adding vertical interest to a garden
- Low maintenance
- Can be used for cover walls or fences
- Ideal for cottage gardens or naturalized areas.
- Can be used for cutting flowers.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Keep away from children and pets. Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.