Nai You Pak Choy
VS013 / 1g
Serbajadi Nai You Pak Choy is a type of Chinese cabbage that is fast-growing and has a variety of edible parts, including leaves, crunchy leaf stalks, and young flowering shoots. It is popular in Chinese and Asian stir-fry recipes and can also be used in other dishes.
💡Nai You Pak Choy can be eaten raw in salads, stir-fried, sautéed, or added to soups and stews.
Key Features & Benefits
- Good source of vitamins A and C, as well as calcium, iron, and potassium.
- Contains only about 20 calories, making it a great choice for those trying to lose weight.
- Help to improve digestion and prevent constipation.
- May have anti-cancer properties.
- Can last up to a week in the refrigerator, making it a convenient and long-lasting vegetable to have on hand.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Germination can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the type of seed and the conditions