Pak Choy White Stem – Sawi Batang Putih
VS039 / 1g
Pak choy white stem is a type of Chinese cabbage that is known for its crisp, crunchy texture and mild, sweet flavour. It has white stems with dark green leaves.
💡Pak choy white stem can be eaten raw or cooked and is versatile enough to be used in a variety of dishes, including stir-fries, soups, and salads.
Key Features & Benefits
- Crisp and crunchy texture that adds a nice texture to dishes.
- Mild and sweet flavour that pairs well with a variety of flavours and seasonings.
- Contain vitamin A, vitamin C, and potassium, which are essential for maintaining good health.
- Low in calories, making it a perfect addition to any weight loss diet.
- High in fibre which promotes regular bowel movement, reduces cholesterol levels, and promotes weight loss.
- Easy to grow and can be planted in a garden or container.
- High yields, making it a great choice for a home garden or for a small-scale commercial farm.
- High fibre content helps to stimulate digestion and aids in the removal of toxins from the body.
- Vitamin A present in Pak choy white stem is important for maintaining good eye health.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Germination can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the type of seed and the conditions.