HS001 / 1g
Serbajadi Herb Seeds Parsley is a nutritious herb that can grow in tough conditions and is adaptable. Also known as flat-leaf parsley, is a type of parsley that is known for its distinctive flavour and versatility in cooking. This all-season herb is great for gardens. However, it is susceptible to pests due to its high nutritional value, so it's important to watch out for worms, insects, and other pest.
💡Italian parsley can be used in a variety of dishes, both cooked and raw. It can be chopped and added to salads, soups, and sandwiches, or used as a garnish. Popular choice for use in dishes such as soups, stews, and sauces.
Key Features & Benefits
- Good source of vitamins and minerals, particularly vitamin K, vitamin C and vitamin A.
- Has a stronger, more distinct flavour than curly parsley
- Easy to grow and can be grown in a variety of soil types and climates.
- Long shelf life, fresh for up to a week.
- Can be grown in a container or indoor.
- Less susceptible to pests and diseases than other types of parsley.
How To Grow
- Prepare a container & fill with Serbajadi Seed Starter
- Spray with water to moisture the seed starter
- Sprinkle the seeds on top of the soil & spray water
- Apply Serbajadi Seed Booster Drops/ Spray for better result
Note: Please note that this information is based on common characteristics of Italian parsley and can vary depending on the specific variety and growing conditions. Germination can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the type of seed and the conditions.